Google
 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Interviews: Stan Lee, Richard Knaak, Naruto, Star Wars & Turok


Over the years I've had the fortune to chat with influential folks in the industry. I've checked in with some game developers, one of my favorite authors and even Stan the Man Lee ... be it for only five minutes, but still. Check out how these interviews went as I've put a few links below. Good times.

Turok Producer Interview - Posted Nov 2nd 2007
You'll be seeing more from me on Turok very soon. This interview was my first chance to dig into what the game is about. There are some really good video behind-the-scenes out there, but start with this snippit of info. Just how does the new Turok vary from Turok's of old ... read and find out.

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Producer Interview - Posted Oct 26th 2007
Naruto is very near and dear to my heart, I love the character, series and art. Having a chance to get some dirt on Rise of a Ninja before it's release was a pleasure.

Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron Developer Interview - Posted Sep 16th 2007
First gaming interview I did for Comics Alliance, this one about the upcoming PSP Star Wars game. I chatted with the folks at Renegate in the UK, the developers of the game.

Interview with Richard A. Knaak - Posted Aug 23rd 2007
I met with Knaak, one of my favorite authors, at the first Comic-Con in NY. He was awesome, such a great guy. I spoke to him about DragonLance, DragonRealm, gaming, Warcraft ... great interview.

Stan Lee Interview - Posted July 25th 2006
Back in 2006 I was given the chance to spend five minutes with 'The Man' when Marvel Ultimate Alliance was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment