Google
 

Friday, April 21, 2006

Grandia III Impression

Ok, right now I'm tied up playing three different games. While nobody can argue wit me playing Kingdom Hearts II and Star Wars: Empire at War who would have guess that third game I'm hooked on is Grandia III. So why am I hooked you say, well it all starts with the Opening Theme 'In the Sky' by Miz. Now I would love to get this in mp3 format, but no dice. I do have the next best thing. Watch the opening sequence here. Listen and see. The opening is just the beginning (duh) but this is a great game, a truly great RPG. It's kinda lost in the mix with Square Enix other big titles but don't miss this game. Really, go and pick it up now, good stuff, and I love me a good RPG. Well that's enough praise for now, just check it out. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment