Google
 

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Totally Geeked for .hack//G.U.

I hope it's not just me, I hope I'm not the only schlub who cannot wait to get his hands on the next .hack// game. Really, have you seen the trailer??? Check it out at http://videogames.aol.com/gamingguides/anime, it's on the right side of the page. I know there is still not a solid release date or for that matter a lot of game info, but how can any .hack// fan not be super excited. I've played the games, read the manga, read the novel, watched the anime (all three) and I want more ... MORE! I never got into the TCG (you need friends for that) but I will, 100%, play online for real if that rumor is true. Man, you have to check out the trailer, it's so freaking sweet. Oh, the music is some of the best I've heard in a long, long time. If you like this music you need to check out the soundtracks for Noir and Madlax, A+ stuff, no joke.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! you have no Idea, you are no where near the only person excited about this, I have been excited since I found out about it... I have been freaking out and telling everyone about G.U. since September of '05! yes '05, thats when I first went and noticed that they had updated the page into the cool new (yet empty) site! lol dude, I know about all you can know about .hack/// comparred to the people in my area (and trust me my area is heavily populated with anime fans), e-mail me if ya wants:
    brain_the_damned@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting this game now that's hot I like to play hack games its fun and cool.

    ReplyDelete