Google
 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pokemon or Dragon Ball or Fullmetal or....

So what do you think? What was the best anime based video game this year? To add some more meat to the conversation let's also include comic based games (not moive based on comic games like Batman Begins ok). What was the best game this year, was it Goku and gang or that yellow furball or maybe a pair of alchemic brothers. The list will be revealed this week and next at http://videogames.aol.com/gamingguides/anime, but who will be #1, and will you agree? Nope, you won't agree and we need to know why, who was better in your opinion. Tune in, it's going to be a hoot, good times. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. I liked the fullmetal game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah .. Dragonball games ... for life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've posted this before, and I'm going to mouth off again ... but ZATCH BELL! MOMODO BATTLES was my FAVORITE anime game of 2005! Incredibly fun! And from what I hear, Zatch Bell! will be a rare title once the GameCube hits classic console status. So all you collectors out there better grab a copy! Low distribution by Bandai!

    Another anime game I had fun playing was RAVE MASTER for the GameCube. Now before you guys start groaning, I know it was a licensed "cash in" of the anime by Konami. It wasn't that great of a game. But it's one of those "campy" titles you can pound away at.

    I'm a big retro video game player so I'd like to do a shout out for RANMA 1/2 on the SNES and FIST OF THE NORTH STAR, GOLGO 13, and DRAGON POWER (the first Dragon Ball game!) on the NES! These consoles are still hooked up next to my Xbox 360!

    ReplyDelete